- XTRACOVER Repair offers you warranty on your refurbished device as per the tenure provided during sale of the device to you. The tenure will start from the 11th day of your invoice / delivery date (whichever is later) till the tenure specified by the SELLER.
- Customer needs to reach out to the XTRACOVER Contact Center @ 88-6039-6039 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org to register the refurb device for warranty service
- Invoice copy
- Photos of the device
- Govt. issued ID proof
- Any other document or evidence as may be required by XtraCover
Services Covered during the Refurb Device Warranty period:
- Only those products & brands which are sold through a seller who has done the QC as per the policies defined by XTRACOVER and supported by an invoice from the seller showing the purchase of RW. The Warranty validity is for a fixed period from the QC date i.e. the de-facto re-manufacturing date. The customer is advised to check the validity of warranty from the link available on the XTRACOVER website.
- RW provides warranty for Refurbished Devices against any malfunctions or breakdown for the duration of the validity of the Plan. In consideration of the RW fee paid by you, we will provide the cost of repair for the covered breakdown of your Device during the period of RW, subject to the terms and conditions, exceptions and limitations contained herein or endorsed hereupon in future. We will organize for the repairs to normal operating condition or replace at our discretion with an equivalent Device or provide a settlement by way of monetary settlement at our sole discretion, after it has suffered a covered break down during normal use
- This contract covers the cost of parts and labour for the Device on an onsite service basis. Cost of transportation is covered, if required, for transporting the unit to the service center and back for repairs which are not technically advisable to be performed at XTRACOVER / XTRACOVER ASP premises
- Conditions of Cover:
- 1. RW Plan is limited to Devices that are purchased through authorized RW sellers of XTRACOVER in select cities within defined geographic boundary of the Republic of India
- 2. XTRACOVER or its authorized service providers shall provide Services only during normal working hours on regular working days of XTRACOVER and/or its authorized service providers. Normal working hours would be 9:00 am to 6:00 pm on all days excluding public holidays
- 3. Providing service at locations which are not in the serviceable limit, XTRACOVER reserves the right to provide adequate solution by either refund of the plan fee or advice customer to get it repaired through an authorized brand service center and then claim reimbursement subject to satisfactory verification of documents/proofs as demanded by XTRACOVER
- 4. In all such cases, the customer should present a repair estimate from the authorized brand service center and proceed with repairs only when explicit approval is given by us. Our liability in all such cases will be towards the covered damages only
- 5. All the documents should reach XTRACOVER within 15 days of your first intimating the service request to us
- 6. During the validity of the RW Plan, XTRACOVER will attend to the defects reported by the customer, including replacement of the defective electrical/electronic components that are required to be replaced to make the Device electrically functional. This is subject to the condition, the breakdown of the Device being due to normal usage
- 7. In case the damage/malfunction of the device is due to reasons other than that covered under RW or it is caused by conditions defined under exclusions, XTRACOVER shall offer to repair the device for the customer. The cost of such repairs like labour, visit, cost of parts replaced, cost of transporting the device to service center (if required) will have to be borne by the Customer
- 8. All defective components replaced by XTRACOVER shall become the property of XTRACOVER and the customer shall not claim any right to the same
- 9. Defects and/or Parts not covered under the original manufacturer’s warranty, will not be covered under RW Plan
- 10. All defective components will be replaced with parts which are new or like new in performance adhering to manufacturer’s specifications, at our sole discretion
- 11. In case of Refund / Total Loss Settlement, all our obligations of XTRACOVER under this contract are deemed fulfilled and the plan coverage stands terminated. The defective Device in all such cases shall become our property and the same should not be destroyed, or damaged, or salvaged by you under any circumstances
- XTRACOVER at its sole discretion determines the issuances of standby/loaner unit subject to availability and for select city and select Device category
Basis of Loss Settlement:
- In case of Total Loss or BER of the covered device, XTRACOVER shall refund Invoice value of the device after deducting any previous service amount and depreciation as applicable. In such event, damaged device will be retained by XTRACOVER
- For replacement cases, the basis of settlement will be the replacement value subject to deducting any previous service amount and depreciation applicable as per total loss cases
- If the estimate is more than the amount limit, repair can be done on the basis of differential amount to be paid by the customer
- The plan will get terminated immediately for the covered device for all such cases
- Depreciation Chart: Applicable only for Total Loss / BER cases –
Age of Insured Device
0 to 3 months
4 to 6 months
7 to 9 months
10 to 12 months
Services Excluded from the RW Plan:
- Any problems or defects not covered by manufacturer’s warranty
- Service of Devices which are not supported by valid Proof of Purchase by customer shall not be admissible under the policy
- Non-operating and cosmetic damage to the Device, such as damage to paintwork, Product finish, dents or scratches
- Accessories used in or with the Device including but not limited to remote, batteries, USB/HDMI cable and replacement of any consumable item or accessory
- Normal wear and tear items, not integral or necessary to the functioning of the Devices or routine service
- Routine maintenance, cleaning, lubrication, adjustments or alignments, overhaul, modifications and descaling
- Physical Damage to the Device (like broken or cracked Screen, broken hinges, broken keys, burnt adapters or cables etc.) due to accident, misuse, abuse, neglect or improper maintenance
- Damage resulting from power outage, power surges or drips, fluctuating voltage, inadequate or improper voltage or current
- Replacement of any consumable item or accessory. These include, but are not limited to batteries, bags, covers, plugs, fuses, light bulbs, light covers, cables, filters, attachment, belts, toners, ribbons, drums, tapes or software, and add-on options incorporated in a Device for which the RW Plan was purchased
- Damage caused by unauthorized modification, alteration, adjustment, repair, service or installation by unauthorized personnel is not covered. Such unauthorized repair or replacement of covered Devices shall result in the cancellation of this Plan
- Damage caused by unauthorized repair, theft, burglary and accident including earthquake, storm and or hurricane, abuse, misuse, sand, dust, water, negligence, fire, flood, lightning, malicious damage, impact, corrosion, battery leakage, acts of god, pandemic, animal or insect infestation or intrusion
- Reception or transmission problems resulting from external causes
- Problems or defects caused by unauthorized modifications/repairs or failure to follow the manufacturer’s operating manual
- Any Incidental Costs arising from being unable to use the Device or from damage which results from the Breakdown of the Device
- Damage/failure caused before or during Transportation or Device If the Transportation / Delivery is carried out by XTRACOVER, then this is not applicable
- Service of Device on which the Manufacturer’s label or logo, rating label or Serial number have been defaced or removed
- Claims that is false or fraudulent or intentionally exaggerated or if any false declarations or statements be made in support thereof, no claim for that insured unit shall be recoverable hereunder
- Service on third party products or software not supplied/authorized by the Manufacturer that may be installed in or used in connection with the Device
- Use of accessories not approved by the manufacturer, incorrect electrical leads or connection
- Replacement or fixes of unauthorized software not installed by respective brand/company
- Failure due to physical damages, improper site conditions, rain or weather conditions liquid spillage, damage caused by rodents or pests
- Breakdown caused by computer virus or realignments to the Device
- Commercial usage of appliances in cases where service contract is of retail nature
- Damage/failure caused before or during Device delivery
- Any consequential or incidental damages arising from the use or loss of use of the Device
- The cost of repairing, restoring computer software
- Loss of data, software or any other information
Service Request process:
- You are required to intimate about the problem to XTRACOVER within 7 calendar days of its occurrence beyond which the request is liable to be rejected
- Customer is required to call XTRACOVER Experience Center no. 88-6039-6039 or login to www.xtracover.com or email to email@example.com to register the complaint for the defective device under the RW Plan. If customer has not activated the Plan, he is advised to do the same before availing the Services
- XTRACOVER team registers the service request and acknowledges the service request with SR no. to the customer over SMS
- Depending upon your Device and/or the nature of issue faced by you, you may be asked to follow some trouble shooting steps before registering a service request. Please follow the troubleshooting steps before registering the request.
- Service Levels:
Metro / Tier 1 cities
Tier 3 & Upcountry
- BD means Business / Working Days
- Applicable return window - 3 days from delivery date
General Returns Policy
- Applicable products are returnable within the applicable return window if you’ve received them in a condition that is physically damaged, has missing parts or accessories, defective or different from their description on the product detail page on xtracover.com
- Return will be processed only if:
- it is determined that the product was not damaged while in your possession;
- the product is not different from what was shipped to you;
- the product is returned in original condition (with brand’s/manufacturer's box, MRP tag intact, user manual, warranty card and all the accessories therein).
- If you wish to return an electronic device that stores any personal information, please ensure that you have removed all such personal information from the device prior to returning. Xtracover shall not be liable in any manner for any misuse or usage of such information.
- Products may not be eligible for return in some cases, including cases of buyer's remorse such as incorrect model or color of product ordered or incorrect product ordered.
- Products marked as "non-returnable" on the product detail page cannot be returned.
- No additional information is required to return an eligible order unless otherwise noted in the category specific policy.
- Products may be eligible for replacement only if the same seller has the exact same item in stock.
- If the replacement request is placed and the seller does not have the exact same product in stock, a refund would be issued to you.
- Products purchased by international customers are not eligible for returns. However, orders made by international customers are eligible for refunds.